Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Post

I don't really know what to write... I am up to my ankles in clothes and art supplies that I have yet to clean up. My room looks like an atomic bomb went off. But more importantly I need to figure out my concentrations for this month. I am still finishing up my collage from last month, so I am trying to think of something quick and easy. But I'm pretty sure quick and easy are two words that are not in my vocabulary. I am thinking about acrylics, but I don't know if I will have any time to paint over spring break (we are looking at a BAZILLION colleges in California). I also need to figure out how to make a spreadsheet of my work... man o man...

2 comments:

  1. My room looks similar. Junior year has not allowed for much time to clean it. You're concentration is amazing by the way! I love how it's been coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DDeQfljlnJk/TPhljVLjv3I/AAAAAAAABBM/7cD7UYX2-r0/s1600/Alice_in_Wonderland.jpg

    go back to the beginning of this crazy story! look at all the creatures that are in the story. have fun with it and make it easy on yourself. :) art can be fun :) let me know if you need any help with anything. i love what you have been doing. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete