Monday, February 28, 2011

SO EXCITED.

Today, well I guess yesterday was my Mom's birthday. Unfortunately she was helping me cut out eyes and mouths for my concentration all day, but she said she enjoyed herself. I'm really excited to finish my concentration piece in a few hours, I just have to collage the eyes and mouth of the cheshire cat (i worked on the background tonight). Fingers crossed tomorrow is NOT critique because of the snow day because I will only have one piece to show for it... BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?!!!
Really, you should know by now....

Here's a hint...

Okay, truth be told I couldn't find a photo. But today is my birthday and I am really excited, but only because I am in a delirium after collaging/writing APUS paper proposals all weekend. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment