Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GAH FEBRUARY... why do you taunt me so?

3 Great Things About February:


1. Valentine's Day (my dad bought ice cream cake!)
2. My Birthday! (Go PISCES)
3. CONCENTRATIONS....


Is it bad that I don't know what I'm doing. I've decided to redo the mushroom piece by putting the largest mushroom that Alice is supposed to be underneath in front of a sea of blue smoke. I also really want to go back and fix the cards so they look a bit more defined with the queen. Lauren, I may ask you about some ideas with the Queen because I want to push that idea a bit more. I still need to do the cat and I think I am going to take a photograph of two boys in striped shirts for tweedle dum and tweedle dee. Maybe some twins in American Apparel and then a weird perspective of the Queen's face would be cool. I don't really know at this point! 

No comments:

Post a Comment